People's Microclimate and Mobility Problem
Avoiding Widespread Serious Pandemic
Ensuring That People Don't Get Bitten By Mosquitoes
Reducing Risk from Gamma Ray Bursts
Beating the Entropy
Enabling People to Work Anytime Anywhere.
HiveCell Voting: +3
Universal Beehive Cell-like Capsule-Hotel-like Car Connectable into Buildings and Spaces
Tagline: Create a framework that can interconnect like beehive cells into bigger multi- functional structures, and profit. :)
This would be a beehive cell-like lightweight universal structure that can easily replace its wheels with any thing -- propellers, robotic arms, rocket engines, hooks for riding a mountain elevator, etc. It would be a versatile structure that lets human body be serviced/repaired in semi-automated ways, by going through specialized pipelines.
The air inside would be filtered, and the capsules could refill with food packages of diverse kind. All that people who live in these capsules would need, is water and electricity supply.
No ordinary buildings, no ordinary cars. Office, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and much more in one.
(1) Transparent ceiling, so we can see the stars at night,
(2) Special doors to connect other capsules to form more space,
(3) Wheels, so we can drive it like a car,
(4) A weight mechanism, so we can change the position of the capsule (for example, by retracting the wheels) (upright or horizontal), and use clean windows to become city navigators, with fresh filtered air, and driving like a Segway,
(5) Expandable table to become an office,
(6) Hydrophobic nanoparticle surfaces to keep the interior dry, so we can shower,
(7) Air conditioning and air filtration,
(8) Waterproofness, so we can use it as a boat or submarine through a lake or ocean,
(9) Robotic arms and tools mounting system, so we can do extra field work (such as dangerous, particularly delicate)
(10) Standard interface to get enough water and electricity to link with the sites or autonomously pump from natural deposits like lakes,
(11) Wireless and satellite Internet comms to keep connected
(12) Aerogel insulators for walls, which can adapt to extreme environments, such as the polar regions,
(13) Special exercise pedals, so travelers can exercise to maintain health,
(14) Glass embedded with liquid crystals, so people can protect their privacy by changing the polarity of the current to make the glass opaque,
(15) Dehydrated food storage that can provide nutrients such as meat, coffee, etc., that can be supplemented when passing through a refuel station,
(16) Stackable parking systems in the cities of the elevator track, to get capsules be hung on the sky-scraper structures,
(17) Integrated sensors that can automatically monitor people's health and automatically drive to the nearest hospital or reduce distance to it based on health risk,
(18) Special tunnel with medical system,
(19) Embedded emergency cryogenic coolant to reduce the probability of death through automated hypothermia or cryonics,
(20) Air, water and food quality control to avoid the spread of diseases.
The idea is to address the following major risks of mankind:
- Enabling people to work anytime anywhere
- Ensuring people's micro-climate and mobility
- Dealing with runaway climate change, even if it happens
- Ensuring that people don't get bitten by mosquitoes and infected by pathogens
- Avoiding widespread serious pandemic
- Reducing risk from gamma ray bursts. (so we can just dive to live in the oceans, and otherwise be okay in UV).
- Not dying without a fight.
What was not mentioned, is that in the first video, on the first phase, cutting the roofs could be combined with placing the capsules on a trailer, to making it into an on-demand capsule hotels, that can arrive like taxis.
Enable humans live comfortably, freely and safely and cheaper directly on Earth and beyond, without buildings or cars.