Supercategories for Public Intelligence Standardization
Create standard super-categories for classification of data sources, based on the equation ontology, and make data more actionable.
So the idea is that, using the equation model ontology (F(X)=Y), we could create specific supercategories to classify classification systems and data sources. Check the collaborative document. For example, version-zero of it may look something like this:
1. Goals 200
- NPL 210: National Policy Goal,
- NLG 210: National Legislature Goal,
- RLG 210: Regional Legislature Goal,
- OP 210: Organization Policy Goal,
- RDG 210: Regional Development Goal,
- NMG 210: NGO/NPO Mission Goal,
- ECI 210: Ethnic-Cultural Intent,
- INTT 210: Inter-National Treaty,
- TSV 210: Technological-Scientific Vision.
2. Ideas 400
- ICAT 220: Industry Category Code,
- PCAT 220: Product Category Code (e.g., HS),
- ACAT 220: Economic Activity Category Code (e.g., NACE, SIC, NAICS),
- PTN 450: Patent Number,
- SPN 420: Scientific Publication Number (e.g., DOI),
- TRP 430: Technical Report,
- PROT 430: Laboratory or Medical Protocol (e.g., Protocol-Online),
- INBS 410: Innovative Brainstoriming Idea (e.g., Halfbakery),
- CD-REPO 430: Code Repository (ideas for runtime processes),
- ISTD 220: Industrial Standard Code.
3. Plans 300
- CPN 330: Company Project Name,
- CSPN 330: Consortium Programme,
- PPN 360: Personal Project Name,
- PCN 360: Project Codename,
- MID 360: Mission ID.
4. Operations 500
- CPU-OPS 510: Floating Point Operation,
- NET-RQST 511: Network Request Operation,
- UI-MOVE 510: User Interface Movement,
- ORG-TASK 530: Organization Task,
- ORG-PROD 533: Organization Product (manufacturing operation),
- TRD-ORD 520: Market Trade Order (GAAP taxonomy, IFRS taxonomy),
- MTF 526: Money Transfer,
- ATF 523: Asset Transfer (e.g., Shipment),
- ITF 511: Information Transfer (e.g., Message, File Upload, etc., overlaps with NET-RQST),
- MED-OP 534: Medical Operation,
- LAB-OP 534: Laboratory Operation,
- WEB-DEPLOYMENTS 511: CI/CD-based online systems deployment operation.
5. Assets 300
- CRED 330: Company Registry ID (e.g., D-U-N-S),
- CNID 330: Company National ID,
- INID 370: Individual National ID,
- SNET 330, 370: Social Net ID.
- NREIDs 310: National Real Estate IDs (e.g., Cadastre),
- NTEID 310: National Tangible Asset IDs (e.g., National car registry, National Phone registry),
- INSTRID 480: Instrumentation/Industrial Machinery ID,
- COMIDS 470: Commodity Product Unit ID,
- FINIDS 470: Financial Product Unit ID,
- WASID 320: (Web Asset IDs, e.g., MAC address).
↳ 3) Topics 100*
6. Places 150*
- RLOC 151: Real Location (e.g., Address), WGS, WCS/FITS,
- VLOC 153: Virtual Location (e.g., IP, IPv6 address, neural net region), DNS (Computer/phone address registries ( 4.3+ bn. IP addresses )), locations of thoughts in neural networks, etc.