Supercategories for Public Intelligence Standardization Voting: +2
Create a standard super-categories for classification of data sources, based on the equation ontology, and make data more actionable.
So the idea is that, using the equation model ontology (F(X)=Y), we could create specific supercategories to classify classification systems and data sources. Check the collaborative document. For example, version-zero of it may look something like this:
- NPL: National Policy Goal,
- NLG: National Legislature Goal,
- RLG: Regional Legislature Goal,
- OP: Organization Policy Goal,
- RDG: Regional Development Goal,
- NMG: NGO/NPO Mission Goal,
- ECI: Ethnic-Cultural Intent,
- INTT: Inter-National Treaty,
- TSV: Technological-Scientific Vision.
- ICAT: Industry Category Code,
- PCAT: Product Category Code (e.g., HS),
- ACAT: Economic Activity Category Code (e.g., NACE, SIC, NAICS),
- PTN: Patent Number,
- SPN: Scientific Publication Number (e.g., DOI),
- TRP: Technical Report,
- PROT: Laboratory or Medical Protocol (e.g., Protocol-Online),
- INBS: Innovative Brainstoriming Idea (e.g., Halfbakery),
- CD-REPO: Code Repository (ideas for runtime processes),
- ISTD: Industrial Standard Code.
- CPN: Company Project Name,
- CSPN: Consortium Programme,
- PPN: Personal Project Name,
- PCN: Project Codename,
- MID: Mission ID.
- CPU-OPS: Floating Point Operation,
- NET-RQST: Network Request Operation,
- UI-MOVE: User Interface Movement,
- ORG-TASK: Organization Task,
- ORG-PROD: Organization Product (manufacturing operation),
- TRD-ORD: Market Trade Order,
- MTF: Money Transfer,
- ATF: Asset Transfer (e.g., Shipment),
- ITF: Information Transfer (e.g., Message, File Upload, etc., overlaps with NET-RQST),
- MED-OP: Medical Operation,
- LAB-OP: Laboratory Operation,
- WEB-DEPLOYMENTS: CI/CD-based online systems deployment operation.
↳ 1) Agents
- CRED: Company Registry ID (e.g., D-U-N-S),
- CNID: Company National ID,
- INID: Individual National ID,
- SNET: Social Net ID.
↳ 2) Things
- NREIDs: National Real Estate IDs (e.g., Cadastre),
- NTEID: National Tangible Asset IDs (e.g., National car registry, National Phone registry),
- INSTRID: Instrumentation/Industrial Machinery ID,
- COMIDS: Commodity Product Unit ID,
- FINIDS: Financial Product Unit ID,
- WASID (Web Asset IDs, e.g., MAC address).
↳ 3) Topics
- BPST: Blogposts,
- NPST: Newspost.
- RLOC: Real Location (e.g., Address), WGS, WCS/FITS,
- VLOC: Virtual Location (e.g., IP, IPv6 address, neural net region), DNS (Kompiuterių/telefonų adresų registrai ( 4.3+ mlrd. IP adresų )), locations of thoughts in neural networks, etc.
- TS: Timestamp,
- DT: Date.