Humanity's goals and AI
Reshape Global Governance To Address Global Catastrophic Risks
Enabling People to Realize Ideas and Solve Problems
Preparing People for Technological Unemployement
Enable open source projects be supported with comparable amounts to startups
Creating Deep Connections and Love in Society
Uniting behind goals
Ensuring Safe Arrival of Technological Singularity
Beating the Entropy
Avoiding Creation of Predatory Superintelligence
Enable Brains to Mine Currency
An economic system that frees humanity from unnecessary suffering and meaningless work
Make Money Represent and be Traceable to True Value
People often talk about solutions in conferences, but don't collect them for action afterwards.
Financial Think-Tank ("Fintank")
Public self-explanatory, inter-lingual, financial, programmable, hierarchical think-tank
Create Financial Think-Tank, and Free People To Do What They Love
It is said that people don't need a boss, people just need an understandable structure on how things get done. So, by living I noticed a pattern that people use a very simple algorithm to solve all problems:
- Conceptualize what they want.
- Think of ideas how to get it.
- Instantiate them as projects.
- Breaking them down to stages.
- Working on tasks within them.
Look at the world, - everything that was ever made went through this scheme. The process, which is repeated in countless companies and individuals is automatically creating the very useful procedural knowledge, it instantiates so-called "Work Breakdown Structures" or "Hierarchical Task Networks," which are the graphs which can be used to learn to replicate the success stories of others.
Financial think-tank would be a system that allows people to work in public, directly, without intermediaries like corporations, deciding together, and directly sharing the capital and cash flows via the comment system that supports transfers of resources. Moreover, it would include the structure, which allows to understand how every product was made.
We can do so, because everything that was ever made by people was driven by people’s work to satisfy their needs, and everything that was ever constructed could be broken down to the following decomposition:
- Whenever someone wants something, they conceptualize it in terms of some concept, which refers to some asset y. Whenever someone needs assets, they specify conditions for the asset referred to by concept, e.g. Need: 0 < y < 2. Need here represents such a condition.
- Whenever someone wants sets of conditions to be satisfied, they specify a set of Needs, they refer to, in a vectorized form e.g., G: vector1 < Y < vector2. Goal here represents such conditions.
- Whenever someone comes up with an idea to get what they want, they effectively had come up with some principle to influence the world F by some hypothetical actions X, to satisfy the goal’s inequalities by equality F(X)=Y (implying F(X) ∈ G). Idea here represents such a solution.
- Whenever someone comes up with a plan, what they did, is they came up with a concrete set of actions using some technology to realize the hypothetical actions X as ordered set (x1, x2,..., xN). Plan here represents such a decomposition.
- Whenever someone comes up with a milestone xM, what they did, is they had just set out to take some amount of resources and convert into some highly likely corresponding deliverable yM. Step here represents such an assumption.
- Whenever someone comes up with a task in a milestone, what they just did, is set out to do some concrete action Z to approach yM. Task here represents such a prototype of action.
- Whenever someone actually tries to do some work to get a task done, what they just did, is produced an attempt z’ for the task. Work here represents such a task attempt.
So, if we simply have content types for each of these categories, and concepts (Types, and Instances) to refer to anything that people may want, and link them up, people can publicly see the decompositions explaining how making of anything was a piece of math to solve F(X)=Y, and most people can understand how most of the things are/were made.
To enable work and scaling of Half-baked ideas